Our bond team specializes in contract and commercial surety bonds for a wide variety of industries. Whether you are a tradesman, contractor, real estate developer, or wholesaler; our dedicated team is available to help you. We have strong relationships with some of the leading surety carriers and can provide you with the right combination of coverage and price.
However, price is not everything. We pride ourselves on putting our clients first and providing service that exceeds expectations. Our goal is to create a bonding program that meets your specific business requirements and allows your company to grow.
Types of Bonds we provide our Clients
Surety Bond - A surety bond is an agreement under which one party, the surety, guarantees to another, the owner or obligee, that a third party, the contractor or principal, will perform a contract in accordance with contract documents or fulfill the obligation according to the agreement.
Construction Bond - A construction bond is guaranteed by a third party (insurance company or surety) to finalize construction in accordance with the terms of the contract in the event the contractor fails to perform according to the terms of the contract. The following outlines the types of Construction Bonds:
- Bid Bonds - Provides a financial guarantee that a bid has been proposed in good faith. When a surety issues a bid bond to a contractor, they are assuring the contractor will enter into the contract at the bid price. It supports that the contract is qualified for the necessary Performance and Payment bonds.
- Payment Bonds - Guarantees the contract will pay the suppliers, laborers, and subcontractors involved in the project.
- Performance Bonds - It is required by the obligee (owner) to insure against loss in the event the contractor (principle) is incapable of performing the contract according to its terms and conditions.
- Maintenance Bonds - Guarantees against faulty workmanship and materials for a specific period of time.
Commercial Bonds - A Commercial Bond can be required by commercial business entities such as: non-profit groups, distributors, suppliers, etc.
Legal regulations for Federal, state, and municipalities can require various commercial bond obligations. These may guarantee compliance on the part of individuals to follow certain rules or legal requirements. The following outlines the types of Commercial Bonds:
- License and Permit Bonds - State or local laws require License and Permit bonds be issued to operate certain types of businesses such as streets, sidewalks, gutters, and drainage systems.
- Miscellaneous Bonds - Do not fall in any of the categories. These bonds can be more hazardous obligations and require extensive underwriting.
- Public Official Bonds - Guarantee the performance of duty of a public official such as sheriffs, judges, clerks, and notaries.
Court Bonds –These bonds include Judicial and Probate Bonds, and they secure the duties and their compliance with court orders. They guarantee the honest accounting and faithful performance by fiduciaries and/or trustees. These bonds are required by courts to assure individuals are appointed to set up and administer estates of deceased persons, incompetent persons and/or minors. They include administrators, executors, guardians, and trustees of wills.
Regardless of your bonding needs, we are here to assist you. Just contact us for more information.